Welcome to the world of VERTEX.
After the massive success from the previous economic battery kit for liquid shatter (distillate) vape tanks, the VERTEX Slim, we now proudly bring to you the VERTEX
- manual operation – now there’s a button to take control of your hits!
- pre-heat function – pre-heats your coil for 15 seconds!
- adjustable voltage – now offering three voltages (3.4V, 3.7V, 4.0V) so you can easily control the power used
- higher battery capacity – now boasting a
350400 mah battery versus the 280 mah battery in the Slim series
- NO MORE PRESSING BUTTONS TO CHANGE THE VOLTAGE – just twist the base
- 5 clicks to turn the pen on/off
- Twist the base to change the voltage (it’s a dial, with voltage markings on the pen)
- Press and hold – Fire away!
USB Charging dongle included.
Q: How long does it take for the battery to charge? How do I know if it’s charged?
A: How long does it take to charge the first time? It’s hard to give a definitive time, as time to charge is directly related to the charge current being supplied by your USB power source. It can be as quick as 15 minutes, or as long as 2 hours. The battery capacity is 350mah. If you’re charger supplies 350ma output current, it’ll take an hour. If it’s a new’ish charger, rated to supply 2.1A output current, then it’ll charge up the battery in 10 minutes.
Q: How do I know when the pen is charged?
A: You’ll know it charged when the ring around the power button on the pen is no longer illuminated.
Q: I screwed the tank on, but it doesn’t produce any vapor when I inhale!
TIP #1: Are the contacts clean? Make sure there is no residue or debris of any kind at the base of the tank, and the contact point in the battery.
TIP #2: Make sure the battery is charged.
Q: My red/blue light keeps flashing when I press the button!
A: Chances are the atomizer (tank/cartridge/etc) you’ve attached is either faulty, or the battery no longer has the ability to heat it up properly. What you can do to test which part is at fault is to test each part (attachment and battery) with another part that you know works for sure.
NOTE: WE ARE A RETAILER – NOT THE MANUFACTURER FOR THIS BATTERY.
IF YOU HAVEN’T PURCHASED THE BATTERY KIT FROM US, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO IGNORE QUESTIONS REGARDING MANUFACTURING ISSUES/DEFECTS.